Triethylene Glycol Teg
|Finishing agent for textiles, Plasticizer, Dehydrating agent
|TEG, C6H14O4, triglycol
|150.174 g per mol
|1.1255 g per ml
|minus 7 degree celsius
|285 degree C
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
|1 Kg Bag
|20 Kg Bag
Triethylene glycol, TEG, or triglycol is a colorless odorless viscous liquid with molecular formula C6H14O4. It is used as a plasticizer for vinyl polymers.
Get Best price of 99% pure 200 Kg Drum of Triethylene Glycol CAS No. 112-27-6, C6H14O4.
We offer Clean and Pure Triethylene Glycol to our customers with high viscosity and a high boiling point.
Triethylene Glycol Uses
- TEG is used by the oil and gas industry to "dehydrate" natural gas.
- Triethylene glycol is well established as a relatively mild disinfectant toward a variety of bacteria, influenza A viruses and spores of Penicillium notatum fungi.
- It is used for control of Acute Respiratory Diseases.
- It is used as a dehydrating agent for natural gas pipelines where it removes the water from the gas before being condensed and reused in the system.
First Aid Measures
Eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid.
Skin: Flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical aid if irritation develops or persists.
Ingestion: If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid.
Inhalation: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Accidental Release Measures
- Prevent spillage from entering drains.
- Any release to the environment may be subject to national or local reporting requirements.
Methods for containment:
- Absorb spill with noncombustible absorbent material, then place in a suitable container for disposal.
- Clean surfaces thoroughly with water to remove residual contamination.
- Dispose of all waste and cleanup materials in accordance with regulations.
Handling and Storage
Precautions for safe handling:
- Use of personal protective equipment.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Wash thoroughly after using.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Avoid formation of aerosols.
Conditions for safe handling:
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area.
- Provide Hygroscopic environment.
- Keep away from incompatible materials
- Production Capacity: 100 Mte per Month